Billing Specialist with German
Work Location: Wrocław
The accounting department is responsible for preparing the financial statements, maintaining the general ledger, paying bills, billing customers, payroll, cost accounting, financial analysis, and more.
Billing team as a part of accounting department is responsible for timely execution of the invoicing process, revenue recognition according to Polish GAAP and US GAAP and AR collections.
- Min. 2 years of experience in finance&controlling
- Bachelor degree with economics major
- English (spoken/written - intermediate)
- German (spoken/written - intermediate)
- Analytical abilities
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Effective communication skills in multicultural and international company
- Willingness to show initiative
- Keeping financial records, including professional and timely execution of the invoicing process
- Preparing financial reports
- Control of the receivables
- AR Collections
- Contacts with foreign customers
- Support sales team in preparing offers for customers
- Assurance of proper circulation cost invoices
- Verification of formal accounting documents
- Support accounting department for the allocation of costs in the accounting system
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how
- Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications
- Working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true
- Flexible working time
- A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies, sports cards, cultural activities
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities –Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 600 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, digital, IoT/M2M, finance and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.