Billing Specialist with German
Work Location: Wrocław
The accounting department is responsible for preparing the financial statements, maintaining the general ledger, paying bills, billing customers, payroll, cost accounting, financial analysis, and more.
Billing team as a part of accounting department is responsible for timely execution of the invoicing process, revenue recognition according to Polish GAAP and US GAAP and AR collections.
- Min. 2 years of experience in finance&controlling
- Bachelor degree with economics major
- English (spoken/written - intermediate)
- German (spoken/written - intermediate)
- Analytical abilities
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Effective communication skills in multicultural and international company
- Willingness to show initiative
- Keeping financial records, including professional and timely execution of the invoicing process
- Preparing financial reports
- Control of the receivables
- AR Collections
- Contacts with foreign customers
- Support sales team in preparing offers for customers
- Assurance of proper circulation cost invoices
- Verification of formal accounting documents
- Support accounting department for the allocation of costs in the accounting system
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how
- Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications
- Working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true
- Flexible working time
- A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies, sports cards, cultural activities
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.