Praca: Cash Collector with Italian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Responsible for timely cash collection
- Investigates and reviews credit risks involving customers and suppliers
- Evaluates credit history
- Handles day-to-day activities and refers the most delicate matters to the superior
- Prepares and follows up letters of collection
- Regularly reflects the status of credit and collection activities
- Manages escalations and leads negotiations with critical customers
- Fluent English
- Very good knowledge of Italian
- Min. 1 year of experience in collections / accounts receivable team
- Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Zobacz podobne oferty
Dispute & Credit Control Clerk with ItalianAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-18
Key responsibilities: Contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via phone and e-mail Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of...
Credit and Collections Specialist (Spanish speaker)Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-18
Job description Perform C2C tasks according to the defined desktop procedures Help and identify improvement areas and propose new solutions Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship Position purposeWe are looking for a Collections...
Collection Clerk with GermanAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-17
Key responsibilities: Handling of customer complaints or question via different channels (phone, emails) Identifying reasons and solutions of the complaints / analyzing reasons for non-payment Influencing customers, negotiating and building long term...
Credit and Collections Controller (Dutch Speaker)Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-16
Job description the executions of the collection process in accordance with the Credit Collections Policy achieving the targets of monthly cash inflow and DOR objectives the accuracy of trade receivables positions in all information system the daily contact with...
Młodszy specjalista ds. kontroli należności z językiem francuskimCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-15
Twoje obowiązki analiza stanu należności kontakt z klientem w celu wyjaśnienia braku płatności przygotowanie zestawień i raportów finansowych poprawne i terminowe przetwarzanie danych finansowych