Praca: Collection Clerk with German
- Handling of customer complaints or question via different channels (phone, emails)
- Identifying reasons and solutions of the complaints / analyzing reasons for non-payment
- Influencing customers, negotiating and building long term relationships
- Achieving set targets and reporting the work
- Close cooperation with other teams
- Communicative knowledge of English (min. B1)
- Very good German communication skills (B2/C1)
- Experience in customer service will be an asset
- Good skills of Excel and Word
- Stress resistance
- Location: Warszawa Annopol
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
Dispute & Credit Control Clerk with ItalianAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-18
Key responsibilities: Contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via phone and e-mail Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of...
Credit and Collections Specialist (Spanish speaker)Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-18
Job description Perform C2C tasks according to the defined desktop procedures Help and identify improvement areas and propose new solutions Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship Position purposeWe are looking for a Collections...
Credit and Collections Controller (Dutch Speaker)Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-16
Job description the executions of the collection process in accordance with the Credit Collections Policy achieving the targets of monthly cash inflow and DOR objectives the accuracy of trade receivables positions in all information system the daily contact with...
Młodszy specjalista ds. kontroli należności z językiem francuskimCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-15
Twoje obowiązki analiza stanu należności kontakt z klientem w celu wyjaśnienia braku płatności przygotowanie zestawień i raportów finansowych poprawne i terminowe przetwarzanie danych finansowych
Collections Specialist with Spanish or GermanHays Polandłódzkie/ Łódź2018-09-14
For our client, who is one of the most known multinational technology company, we are looking for candidates to join a new project. Main tasks: In your new role you will be supporting accounts receivable process. You will be responsible for support and develop...