Praca: Collections Specialist with Arabic
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
- Collect outstanding receivables while adhering to client policies and procedures pertaining to Collections
- Contact Agencies, advertisers and all other customers via Phone & Email to collect outstanding debts
- Escalate any uncollected debts for approval to allocate uncollected balances to Specific Reserve or Write off
- Resolving customer queries/ issues, handling insolvency, referring accounts to legal, reducing accounts receivable delinquency and escalate accounts in litigation to manager
- Provide collection reports including those that measure the process against stated targets, and delinquent customer reports
- Assist with basic credit assessment
- Ensuring that performance service metrics are met & in time. Seeking advice and escalating issues which are beyond scope of work
- Advanced communication skills in English and Arabic
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel)
- Strong verbal and oral communication & Customer facing skills
- Positive approach in supporting Customer & company needs
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Zobacz podobne oferty
Specjalista ds. Monitorowania RachunkówPKO Bank Polskikujawsko-pomorskie/ Bydgoszczwczoraj
Mamy dla Ciebie ofertę pracy, która polega na: monitorowaniu i rozliczaniu pozycji zaewidencjonowanych na kontach przejściowych i rozliczeniowych monitorowaniu i obsłudze księgowej rachunków dotyczących szkód i reklamacji kartowych weryfikacji i...
Junior Collection Specialist with English & GermanAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawawczoraj
What will you do: As a Junior Specialist for German speaking countries in the Order To Cash Department you will handle B2B relations with our customers. This would be mainly related to: Collecting due receivables Negotiating and building long term business...
Specjalista w Biurze Scentralizowanej Obsługi Rachunków i RozliczeńBank Pekao SAmałopolskie/ Kraków2018-09-19
Zadania: Analiza kont do rozliczeń transakcji zgłoszonych w reklamacjach Obsługa Ognivo Analiza rachunków Tworzenie dokumentów księgowych Tworzenie zgłoszeń do obcych banków krajowych i odbieranie zgłoszeń (Ognivo KIR) Obsługa skrzynki...
Collections Specialist with FrenchAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-19
What will you do: Collect outstanding receivables while adhering to client policies and procedures pertaining to Collections Contact Agencies, advertisers and all other customers via Phone & Email to collect outstanding debts Escalate any uncollected debts...
Junior Collections Specialist with EnglishAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-19
What will you do: Provide service to customers by answering questions, providing information, making referrals and assuring appropriate resolution Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments Keep accurate records and report on collection activity Analyze and...