Praca: Collections Team Leader
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Oversee and manage a Cash Collection team for an international company within the social media industry.
- Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow, and/or team structure and suggest solutions.
- Manage ad-hoc operational projects and process improvement initiatives as per client requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve process effectiveness and communicate to delivery lead and client teams.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead and client teams.
- Manage the performance of the team and act as the team’s career counselor.
- Provide feedback to the team on performance and improvement opportunities and receive proposals from the team members
- Develop and administer performance requirements.
- Manage metrics and deliverables
- Strong Order to Cash background and experience in setting up a process transitioned from another organization is an asset
- Strong knowledge of SAP / Oracle, Excel, Outlook and Power Point as well as Google Office Suite
- Used to manage multicultural teams and work with clients and stakeholders remotely in a complex and dynamic organization