Praca: Collections Team Leader
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Oversee and manage a Cash Collection team for an international company within the social media industry.
- Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow, and/or team structure and suggest solutions.
- Manage ad-hoc operational projects and process improvement initiatives as per client requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve process effectiveness and communicate to delivery lead and client teams.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead and client teams.
- Manage the performance of the team and act as the team’s career counselor.
- Provide feedback to the team on performance and improvement opportunities and receive proposals from the team members
- Develop and administer performance requirements.
- Manage metrics and deliverables
- Strong Order to Cash background and experience in setting up a process transitioned from another organization is an asset
- Strong knowledge of SAP / Oracle, Excel, Outlook and Power Point as well as Google Office Suite
- Used to manage multicultural teams and work with clients and stakeholders remotely in a complex and dynamic organization
Zobacz podobne oferty
Accounts Payable Team Leader (Lider zespołu ds. Zobowiązań)CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Global Corporate Servicesmazowieckie/ Warszawawczoraj
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE - the global leader in commercial real estate services, investment and outsourcing. In the prestigious 2016 IAOP Global Outsourcing ranking CBRE is on 3rd place among all outsourcing companies, being the undisputed...
Team LeaderCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakowwczoraj
Position purposeWe are looking for a Team Leader who excels in managing high performing teams in the media & entertainment sector.Main accountabilities Supervise the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to our Client...
Chapter Lead - Data / Analytical EngineeringING Bank Śląski S.A.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-19
Type of employment: contract of employment We are looking for an experienced Chapter Lead - Data / Analytical Engineering, who is looking forward to bringing our global model data environment to the next level. From your thorough understanding of risk data,...
CDD Team LeaderHays Polandmazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-19
CDD Team Leader Do you need new challenges? Do you want to develop your team leading skills in one of the biggest investment banks? Take part in building structures in new center in Warsaw. You’ll have plenty opportunities to grow within the structures...
Treasury Team Leader with EnglishArche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.łódzkie/ Łódź2018-09-19
koordynowanie i monitorowanie pracy zespołu Treasury, wsparcie merytoryczne zespołu w procesie treasury, bieżące oraz okresowe raportowanie, uczestnictwo we wdrażaniu nowych członków zespołu, identyfikacja pojawiających się problemów, proponowanie...