Praca: Credit and Collections Junior Specialist with Portuguese
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Daily contact with clients (phone and e-mail)
- Process electronic payments
- Ensure that payments are taken smoothly and in a timely manner
- Prepare and send payment reminders
- Support clients
- would like to start your international career
- want to have daily contact with language
- are open for working with clients
- speak Portuguese at least at C1 level and English at C1 level (Spanish will be an asset)
...we have a job for you!
We do not require any professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together- Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Credit and Collections Specialist with FrenchCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakowdzisiaj
Job description Responsible for efficient cash collection on assigned portfolio Control over the ageing of total AR (past due, due date ) according to CSL/KM indicators Minimizes risk of uncollectible debt (by identifying any reason of non-payment) Involvement in...
Młodszy specjalista ds. kontroli należności z językiem francuskimCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakowwczoraj
Twoje obowiązki analiza stanu należności kontakt z klientem w celu wyjaśnienia braku płatności przygotowanie zestawień i raportów finansowych poprawne i terminowe przetwarzanie danych finansowych
Credit and Collections Junior SpecialistCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.śląskie/ Katowicewczoraj
Your duties Daily contact with clients (phone and e-mail) Process electronic payments Ensure that payments are taken smoothly and in a timely manner Prepare and send payment reminders Support clients If you... would like to start your international career want to...
Specjalista ds. prowadzenia rozliczeń z KlientamiDACPOL Sp. z o.o.mazowieckie/ Piaseczno2018-08-13
OCZEKUJEMY: Doświadczenia na podobnym stanowisku oraz zdolności analitycznych, Dodatkowym atutem będzie wiedza z zakresu księgowości, Dobrej znajomości pakietu Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Dyspozycyjności oraz odporności na stres Samodzielności oraz...
Junior Collections AnalystElavon Financial Services DAC (Sp. z o.o. o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polscemazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-08-13
Key responsibilities: Reviewing customers accounts in arrears in order to make best decision to cover a debt; Contacting customers (inbound and outbound calls, e-mails) to help settle the payment and explain root cause of the outstanding balance to avoid default...