Praca: Credit and Collections Specialist with Dutch
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Our Client is a worldwide steel industry, customer-oriented leader. Digitalization and new technologies lie at the core of its business. The approach is empowered by coherent structure of the processes along with firm and transparent partnership with its partners. Client strongly recognizes the chance of business optimization based on GEM solutions offered by Capgemini.
- Review Accounts and apply collections policy
- Collect from Customers
- Perform Dunning
- Escalate Unpaid Amounts
- Create and send statements
- Agree Settlement/Payment Plan
- Process Write Off
- All of the actions shall be performed according to the respective procedures and Global Process Model
Collection role aims at preventing the outstanding balance from becoming bad debt.
It implies checking customer accounts before and after dunning letters have been sent to the customer, and ensuring that customer specific requirement (information supply etc.) is completed in order to eliminate any reason for non-payment.
Lack of identification of a route cause for such non-payment may trigger serious service disruption (e.g account on hold), thereby all actions taken by Collection Agent should be undertaken according to specifics of defined process.
- Responsible for efficient cash collection on assigned portfolio
- Control over the ageing of total AR (past due, due date) according to CSL/KM indicators
- Minimizes risk of uncollectible debt (by identifying any reason of non-payment)
- Involvement in Credit Management
- Handles day-to-day activities and cooperate close with relevant departments
- Reports to superior any process deviations/gaps and identifies space for improvement
- Advanced knowledge of SAP would be a great asset
- Good orientation in Order 2 Cash process (Collection/Credit Management/or Cash Apps)
- Very good communication skills (Customer oriented)
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Work experience in an international environment
- Experience in usage of Collection related apps will be a great asset
- Dutch at minimum C1
- Good command of business English language
- Ability to deal with all assigned Customers (within assigned portfolio)
- Assertiveness in Client management
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with Client in a professional manner
- Pro-active attitude to resolve various AR related issues on the accounts
- Ability to gather relevant information and proceed with respectful and agile dunning activity
- Co-operate and supports all team member
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Credit and Collections Specialist with FrenchCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakowdzisiaj
Job description Responsible for efficient cash collection on assigned portfolio Control over the ageing of total AR (past due, due date ) according to CSL/KM indicators Minimizes risk of uncollectible debt (by identifying any reason of non-payment) Involvement in...
Młodszy specjalista ds. kontroli należności z językiem francuskimCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakowwczoraj
Twoje obowiązki analiza stanu należności kontakt z klientem w celu wyjaśnienia braku płatności przygotowanie zestawień i raportów finansowych poprawne i terminowe przetwarzanie danych finansowych
Credit and Collections Junior SpecialistCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.śląskie/ Katowicewczoraj
Your duties Daily contact with clients (phone and e-mail) Process electronic payments Ensure that payments are taken smoothly and in a timely manner Prepare and send payment reminders Support clients If you... would like to start your international career want to...
Specjalista ds. prowadzenia rozliczeń z KlientamiDACPOL Sp. z o.o.mazowieckie/ Piaseczno2018-08-13
OCZEKUJEMY: Doświadczenia na podobnym stanowisku oraz zdolności analitycznych, Dodatkowym atutem będzie wiedza z zakresu księgowości, Dobrej znajomości pakietu Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Dyspozycyjności oraz odporności na stres Samodzielności oraz...
Junior Collections AnalystElavon Financial Services DAC (Sp. z o.o. o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polscemazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-08-13
Key responsibilities: Reviewing customers accounts in arrears in order to make best decision to cover a debt; Contacting customers (inbound and outbound calls, e-mails) to help settle the payment and explain root cause of the outstanding balance to avoid default...