Praca: Credit and Collections Specialist with Italian
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Interesting opportunity to work with a major studio and leader in Media & Entertainment sector. This entertainment company has operations around the globe and creates, distributes, markets and licenses all forms of entertainment from feature films to television, home video/DVD, international cinema, and broadcasting.
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery
- Collect reports and payments from internal and external parties
- Resolve differences between different sources of data
- Escalate IT/reporting issues
- Resolve disputes
- Process documentation received from the Client
- Work closely with our developers in order to improve and automate the processes
We are looking for candidates who would like to join our O2C team and deliver services for our Client in this area. The scope involved covers processes: Customer Master Data, Order Processing, Billing, Cash Application, Collection, Dispute Management, and other AR related functions.
- University degree or equivalent
- Very Good English (B2/C1)
- Very Good Italian (C1)
- Very Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Able to use financial systems according to instruction for routine purposes
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Attention to details
- Good MS Excell skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Good work organization
- Experience in O2C process/working with numbers - good to have
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Credit and Collections Specialist with FrenchCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakowdzisiaj
Job description Responsible for efficient cash collection on assigned portfolio Control over the ageing of total AR (past due, due date ) according to CSL/KM indicators Minimizes risk of uncollectible debt (by identifying any reason of non-payment) Involvement in...
Młodszy specjalista ds. kontroli należności z językiem francuskimCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakowwczoraj
Twoje obowiązki analiza stanu należności kontakt z klientem w celu wyjaśnienia braku płatności przygotowanie zestawień i raportów finansowych poprawne i terminowe przetwarzanie danych finansowych
Credit and Collections Junior SpecialistCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.śląskie/ Katowicewczoraj
Your duties Daily contact with clients (phone and e-mail) Process electronic payments Ensure that payments are taken smoothly and in a timely manner Prepare and send payment reminders Support clients If you... would like to start your international career want to...
Specjalista ds. prowadzenia rozliczeń z KlientamiDACPOL Sp. z o.o.mazowieckie/ Piaseczno2018-08-13
OCZEKUJEMY: Doświadczenia na podobnym stanowisku oraz zdolności analitycznych, Dodatkowym atutem będzie wiedza z zakresu księgowości, Dobrej znajomości pakietu Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Dyspozycyjności oraz odporności na stres Samodzielności oraz...
Junior Collections AnalystElavon Financial Services DAC (Sp. z o.o. o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polscemazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-08-13
Key responsibilities: Reviewing customers accounts in arrears in order to make best decision to cover a debt; Contacting customers (inbound and outbound calls, e-mails) to help settle the payment and explain root cause of the outstanding balance to avoid default...