Praca: Credit Risk Analysis Specialist with English & German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
The successful candidate will work in the Credit Risk Team, with responsibility for reviewing the credit worthiness of partners and customers for a large multi-national client. They will execute credit management processes and perform credit risk analysis including the determination of customer risk rating and credit lines. The candidate will report to the Credit Risk Analysis Team Lead.
- Analyse financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and make informed recommendations on risk rating and whether to increase, decrease or maintain existing credit lines
- Be capable of independently managing credit limits of a portfolio of key customers and have the ability to pro-actively resolve any issues that may arise
- Liaise with client credit management team, discuss account strategies and make informed observations to reduce or mitigate against risk exposure
- Identify account problems and escalate/resolve issues in a timely manner and perform any ad-hoc requests as deemed appropriate by Accenture or the client
- Adhere to, review and where appropriate make suggestions to improve credit policy and procedures
- A self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly to system/process changes whilst maintaining focus on key service level deliverables
- Strong understanding of credit risk concepts, with sound knowledge of banking procedures, payment methods and letters of credit
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Order to Cash ERP systems Stakeholder management experience is a plus, preferably within an outsourcing environment
- 2+ years previous credit analysis experience or strong RTR process background
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform