Praca: Dispute & Credit Control Clerk with Italian
- Contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via phone and e-mail
- Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of invoices and customer satisfaction
- Delivering a consistent and professional level of service and maintaining good customer relations
- Achieving set revenue targets and call quality objectives
- Very Good Italian (B2/C1) and Good English (B2)
- Stress resistance
- Analytical approach
- Experience in Customer Service and SAP knowledge nice to have
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Zobacz podobne oferty
Credit and Collections Specialist (Spanish speaker)Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-18
Job description Perform C2C tasks according to the defined desktop procedures Help and identify improvement areas and propose new solutions Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship Position purposeWe are looking for a Collections...
Collection Clerk with GermanAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-17
Key responsibilities: Handling of customer complaints or question via different channels (phone, emails) Identifying reasons and solutions of the complaints / analyzing reasons for non-payment Influencing customers, negotiating and building long term...
Credit and Collections Controller (Dutch Speaker)Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-16
Job description the executions of the collection process in accordance with the Credit Collections Policy achieving the targets of monthly cash inflow and DOR objectives the accuracy of trade receivables positions in all information system the daily contact with...
Młodszy specjalista ds. kontroli należności z językiem francuskimCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-15
Twoje obowiązki analiza stanu należności kontakt z klientem w celu wyjaśnienia braku płatności przygotowanie zestawień i raportów finansowych poprawne i terminowe przetwarzanie danych finansowych
Collections Specialist with Spanish or GermanHays Polandłódzkie/ Łódź2018-09-14
For our client, who is one of the most known multinational technology company, we are looking for candidates to join a new project. Main tasks: In your new role you will be supporting accounts receivable process. You will be responsible for support and develop...