Praca: Financial Analyst
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
This position is to support and provide the assistance in the area of financial reporting, project controlling and risk management. That includes processing transactions in the ERP system, creation of finance reports, interpretation and analysis of accounting/financial records. The candidate will be coordinating risk management process. He/She must also be able to interact with the various departments throughout the company.
- Regular preparation of financial reports and analysis
- Participate in preparation of monthly reporting, monthly revision of forecasts and annual budgeting process
- Support revenue and costs analysis including explanation of variances
- Coordinating risk management process
- Controlling Unit costing process
- GL activities (reconciliations and analysis)
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Support management in daily operations
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses and reports
- Technical support in the Excel area
- Advanced English
- Graduated (technical, mathematics or economics)
- 2-4 years of experience in finance/controlling/accounting
- Very Good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge MS Excel (VBA would be a plus)
- Systematic, well organized, focused on details
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Very good communication skills
- Fast learner
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Oracle system and MS Access will be an advantage
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.