Praca: FP&A Analyst with French
With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Key support for Finance Business Partners and Analysts in other Aon locations to report and analyse key metrics including revenue, cost and premium.
Build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives including:
- Financial support and control
- Production, Interpretation and distribution of management information
- Assisting business unit budgeting & forecasting cycles
- Develop commercial and financial knowledge
- Influence financial performance
- Supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective, including data gathering, consolidation and review of premium, revenue and costs by business unit
- Supporting the preparation of revenue and cost accruals/deferrals
- Performing detailed reviews of headcount and staff costs
- Summarizing key findings for FP&A colleagues to support discussions and decision making with the business
- Assisting in the production of the monthly revenue and cost forecast for submission and updating of related systems
- Supporting the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
- Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases
- Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit profitability
- Supporting multiple business units through delivery of effective management information
- Assisting in production and coordination of monthly business review packs
- Providing insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Interpretation and clear communication of results, reports and analysis
- Continuous review and improvement of management information
- Raising queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into Management Information
- Performing ad hoc tasks and reporting related to business unit management and governance meetings as appropriate
- Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
- Solid understanding of forecasting and budgeting process
- General accounting knowledge
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Assured self-starter on relevant projects and work is a plus
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent French (B2)
- Degree educated with partial accountancy qualification
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Zobacz podobne oferty
Starszy Analityk FinansowyPOLPHARMA S.A.pomorskie/ Starogard Gdańskidzisiaj
Opracowanie koncepcji wykorzystania narzędzi informatycznych usprawniających i porządkujących prace Departamentu Współpracę w zakresie wdrażania nowych narzędzi usprawniających i doskonalących procesy raportowania finansowego, systemów...
Automation and Reporting Specialist in FP&A DepartmentAon Polskamałopolskie/ Krakówdzisiaj
This position is part of the ARS Management Reporting group which mainly supports US Retail Finance teams through data analysis, process improvement and decision support solutions. The analyst will be responsible for performing financial data analysis and...
Analityk finansowySPS HANDEL S.A.mazowieckie/ Ostrołękadzisiaj
doskonałej znajomość programu Excela wykształcenia wyższego najlepiej ekonomicznego umiejętności analitycznego myślenia i wyciągania syntetycznych wniosków znajomości zasad rachunkowości zarządczej, mile widziane...
Analityk FinansowyAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawadzisiaj
Charakterystyka pracy: Wsparcie od strony finansowej procesu sprzedaży projektów konsultingowych i outsourcingowych. Przygotowywanie analiz finansowych oraz wycena przyszłych projektów. Szacowanie kosztów i potencjalnych oszczędności dla klienta oraz...
Junior Market Security AnalystHays Polandmałopolskie/ Krakówdzisiaj
For our Client, an international company located in Kraków, we are looking for Fraud Associate with English. Within this position you will be responsible for reviewing financial statements and communicate with brokers, rating agencies and insurance...