Praca: Intercompany Analyst
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
You have a few years experience in accountancy and you’re looking to specialise and really deepen your expertise. You’re considering an Intercompany role, but want a role that is truly global and covers the full scope of intercompany finance.
We are setting up a Team in the Krakow which is part of the Global Intercompany team, and which supports the company’s intra-group reporting and analytics.
Join us, make an impact and grow your career!
Is it for you?
You’re committed to the career growth, you want to deepen your expertise and develop your skills. You are eager to learn and make an impact in the business process design, while, alongside working in a very energetic, dynamic and fast growing Team.
Our teams partner with operations worldwide to provide reliable and accurate financial information to support decision making within the organization. As part of the Global Intercompany Tower team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of activities, from performing reconciliations to coordinating resolution of intercompany accounting differences, reporting and analytics submission.
- You have a good knowledge of accountancy
- You have a strong analytical mind
- You are solutions oriented and results focused
- You can prioritize your work and navigate pressure resulting from change management
- You have advanced excel skills, any MS Access knowledge a distinct plus
- You have prior BPO or Share Service experience
- You can communicate fluently in English both written and spoken
- Spotless record & strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues