Praca: Junior Collections Specialist with English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
- Provide service to customers by answering questions, providing information, making referrals and assuring appropriate resolution
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
- Keep accurate records and report on collection activity
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements, sub-ledgers, reports, and financial records
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Sales, Finance and Customers
- 1+ years of experience in related customer support areas or equivalent
- Experience with Accounts Receivable - nice to have
- Skill Requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (esp. Excel)
- Strong verbal and oral Communication & Customer facing skills
- Positive approach in supporting Customer & company needs
- Goal-orientated individual with Strong time and task management.
- Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues and Strong Analytical skills.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to proactively analyze processes for better solutions and improvements.
- Education Requirements
- Minimum education – University degree
- Preferred education – Economics / Finance
- Language Requirements
- Fluent oral and written English (mn. B2)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain broad analytical skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas
- Dynamic working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits