Praca: Junior Financial Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
You will be part of internal Finance team and you will be responsible for preparation of reports and analysis for month end closing with high quality and in respective manners.
Mostly you will:
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from management, internal clients and team leads
- Provide all requested details and replaying to all queries risen by business partners
- Present monthly reports and variance analysis to team leadership and management
- Take part in preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Implement new solutions to continue process improvement
Very good English (written and spoken)
Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance would be an advantage
Practical experience in accounting, reporting or data analysis area
Excellent Excel skills, knowledge of VBA would be a strong asset asset
Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year - end closing and ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform