Praca: Junior OTC Specialist with English and German
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
As Junior Specialist in Order To Cash Department you will handle B2B relations with our customers.
- Collecting due receivables
- Influencing customers, negotiating and building long term business relationships
- Cooperating closely with other teams (customer service, sales, finance managers)
- Communicative German (min. B1) (nice to have)
- Very good English (C1)
- Preferably experience in customer service/order to cash
- Microsoft Office package
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform