Praca: Junior PTP Accountant with Portuguese
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
- Deliver operations on the highest level and within agreed timelines and quality targets - Answer vendor/employee queries via e mail and phone.
- Audit employee expense reports in accordance with established policy
- Maintain permanent contact with different stakeholders and local offices
- Performing ageing analysis on vendor accounts and participating on monthly aging calls with the client.
- Performing reconciliation of vendor balance accounts
- Good English (min. B2)
- Fluent Portuguese (C1)
- University degree in accounting or finance or professional qualification
- Shared service experience is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight reporting deadlines
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform