Praca: Market Security Analyst
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
This position will support Aon’s Global Market Security team which provides analytical services for Aon’s retail, reinsurance and health operations.
The position requires the timely review and ongoing monitoring of the financial strength of insurance companies. The financial analyst will be part of the Market Security Department which has analysts located in Chicago, London and now Krakow as well as some analysts that work remotely. This position will be part of a new team residing within Aon’s experienced Krakow office.
The financial analyst will obtain and review financial statements and communicate with brokers, rating agencies and insurance companies. The position requires the ability to calculate and analyze performance tests and interpret rating agency scales, symbols and methodologies. In addition, the analyst will prepare reports and present results to a committee of senior managers and fellow analysts. The analyst’s coverage may include various geographical regions and market types over time, including: property/casualty, life/health, insurance or reinsurance companies in all parts of the world.
- Degree in finance, statistics, accounting, economics or related subject.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial statements.
- at least 1 -2 years or more analytical experience
- Strong skills and experience with excel – intermediate to advanced proficiency.
- Good communication skills: written and oral.
- Good presentation skills.
- English level – minimum B2
- Spotless record & strong ethos
- Experience in Underwriting or Brokerage Company.
- Knowledge of insurance industry accounting and financial statements.
- Knowledge of credit analysis or general economic background.
- Experience with credit or rating agencies.
- ACII, CFA, CPA or CPCU qualified a plus.
- Foreign language skills.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues