Praca: Order & Execution Project Manager
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Project Manager to join ABB Traction department. The person employed on this position will be supporting ABB sales activity by leading the execution of projects in accordance with ABB policy and high quality standards.
- Project scheduling under constraints and project monitoring (interacting all involved units);
- Leads the project team;
- Monitors and controls project financials;
- Prepares complete project documents in own area of expertise;
- Interacts and coordinates with Supply Chain function;
- Ensures efficient and correct order execution;
- Key interface to customer: management of change request, claims, etc.;
- Ensures continuous improvements of order execution processes and effectiveness.
- Bachelors degree or above (Higher education in engineering will be an asset);
- Previous experience in Order & Execution Project Management (at least 2 years);
- Product knowledge and experience concerning traction industry;
- Fluent in English language;
- Previous experience with SAP preferred;
- Strong results orientation;
- Good communication skills;
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Assurance, Risk and Internal Control (ARIC) Demand ManagerABB Sp. z o.o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-07-31
Provide oversight as 2nd line of defense to ensure operational management maintains a robust risk and control environment; Provide risk management and control design expertise; Support process design enhancements to standardize processes and controls (in...
Project Lead – PMO ChangeStanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-07-30
Newly created team in Warsaw, will report to the EMEA GSS Change Manager. Goal: implementing best practices (Continuous Improvement) in all processes and projects managed by GSS organization. Responsibilities: Responsible for selected Change Management projects...
Tax ManagerABB Sp. z o.o.łódzkie/ Łódź2018-07-19
Lead monthly/yearly close processes for taxes for three manufacturing entities of Energy Management Industrial Solutions in Poland; In particular lead local tax team in the VAT return preparation and CIT returns; Drive the simplification and standardization of tax...
Assistant Contract ManagerCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-07-19
Position purposeThe role will involve being a single point of contact for all post - signature contractual questions to internal and/or external clients and leading projects within iCCM team (Industrialized Commercial Contract Management). The person in this role...