Praca: OTC Process Specialist German Speaker
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Plays a vital role in cash-flow of our Client ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively. Responsible for chasing outstanding invoices from customers of our Client.
Researches and codes deductions and disputes. Based on the findings Dispute Analyst collects the proofs of dispute validity and initiates resolving actions as appropriate and monitors the resolution process. Responds to customer queries. As required, performs additional research and collects the findings to help solving the case. Issue billing adjustments when research proofs the customer’s dispute as valid. Takes active part in improving processes for the Client.
- Providing high customer service regarding collection issues and dispute management
- Processing the Clients’ queries
- Updating the database and documents
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Sales, Finance Department and Customers Representatives
- Research and resolve dispute cases
- Cooperate closely with Cash Application Back Office team providing them remittance details and language support (German to English) to allocate payments correctly
- Very good German skills (C1), English on communicative level (B2)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the C2C or customer service area
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.