Praca: PTP Team Leader
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in P2P processes for our Client in Poland – a global company which business is dedicated to storing, protecting and managing information and assets.
If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for participating in transition activities, leading, developing and motivating P2P team. You will also act as P2P expert and process leader.
- Ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed SLA/KPI
- Demonstrates knowledge of respective F&A processes and procedures
- Acts as point of escalation for P2P
- Supervises trainings to the current and future delivery team members. Ensures that processes are understood and being followed by the team members
- Handles regular communication with the Client counterparts and builds relationship with them for the future delivery
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client’s satisfaction
- Analyzes root causes of problems related to P2P
- Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
- Keeps all required process documentation up to date (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Manages proactively day to day team performance
- Ensures effective utilization of resources within the team
- Participates in transition activities as per requirement
- Performs all administration tasks required
- Motivates and continuously develops team members
- Drives P2P with continuous focus on standardization, innovation, automations leading to the best in class model
- People management skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Expertise in the P2P area
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Well organized
- Decision making and business judgment skills
- Good MS Office skills – (advanced knowledge of excel – creation of macros, pivot tables – would be an asset)
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Very good English skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.