Praca: RtR Accountant
With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
RtR accountant responsibilities include month-end closing activities, reconciliation of financial statement accounts and recording monthly journal entries into the general ledger system in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Daily record of bank transactions,
- Monthly account reconciliation (banks, prepaid, accruals, equity, payroll),
- Assuring accurate and timely postings of journal entries in RtR according to SLA agreements,
- Prepaid and accrual calculation,
- Monthly cost allocation (in country, regional, corporate),
- Suspense account clearing,
- Clarification of any checkup differences at month end,
- Day to day cooperation with the local team, line departments (AP, AR, AM, Consolidation and reporting),
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations,
- Testing new systems, and tools,
- Occasionally supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting, (1 year RtR),
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance ( or last year of study),
- US GAAP experience would be an asset,
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment,
- Experience with ERP solutions
- Solid knowledge of basic accounting rules
- Excel skills – at least intermediate level
- Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is a must)
- English level – B2+ min.
- Very high attention to details
- Ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues