Praca: Senior Credit and Collections Specialist
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Handling regular communication with the Client counterparts and building relationship with them for the future delivery
- Pro-actively developing relationships, and professionally and courteously handling all matters relating to daily Cash Management activities including:
- Collection and Forecasting
- Dispute resolving with internal and external customers, manage customer complaints and initiate corrective actions
- Work with and understand multiple AR systems, company divisions and cultural difference between customers
- Very good English skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Able to use financial systems according to instruction for routine purposes
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Dispute & Credit Control Clerk with ItalianAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-18
Key responsibilities: Contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via phone and e-mail Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of...
Credit and Collections Specialist (Spanish speaker)Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-18
Job description Perform C2C tasks according to the defined desktop procedures Help and identify improvement areas and propose new solutions Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship Position purposeWe are looking for a Collections...
Collection Clerk with GermanAccenture Sp. z o. o.mazowieckie/ Warszawa2018-09-17
Key responsibilities: Handling of customer complaints or question via different channels (phone, emails) Identifying reasons and solutions of the complaints / analyzing reasons for non-payment Influencing customers, negotiating and building long term...
Credit and Collections Controller (Dutch Speaker)Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-16
Job description the executions of the collection process in accordance with the Credit Collections Policy achieving the targets of monthly cash inflow and DOR objectives the accuracy of trade receivables positions in all information system the daily contact with...
Młodszy specjalista ds. kontroli należności z językiem francuskimCapgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.małopolskie/ Krakow2018-09-15
Twoje obowiązki analiza stanu należności kontakt z klientem w celu wyjaśnienia braku płatności przygotowanie zestawień i raportów finansowych poprawne i terminowe przetwarzanie danych finansowych