Praca: Senior Financial Analyst
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
Senior Financial Analyst
Miejsce pracy: Wroclaw
Nr Ref.: VR-35098
In this role you will make sure that Line managers will receive right level of support in all activities:
- Enabling the business to operate effectively through daily support of stakeholders
- Acting as an expert in reporting platforms / databases and providing guidance to end users
- Maintaining contract databases and time-reporting platform in order to guarantee high quality of the underlying data used by stakeholders for decision making
- Participating in planning cycles ensuring high accuracy of planning data
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders in order to obtain information required for timely month end closing
- Participating in month end closing activities including but not limited to validation of correctness of reporting data, requesting necessary adjustments of accounting data if required, provision of comprehensive variance analysis reports to senior management
- Preparation of reporting package disclosing performance of the designated organizational unit over reporting period
- Participation in initiatives intended to improve operational efficiency of processes within the designated organizational unit
- Gathering raw data from different teams
- Financial reporting
- Reporting on all activities related to staff (headcount, KPIs etc)
- Executive status summary and pack preparation
- Tracking of numbers which show performance against approved KPIs
- Chasing teams to get the things done (mandatory trainings, time-booking etc)
- Experience in accounting and financial analysis minimum 5 years
- Experience in large commercial organizations minimum 3 years
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working with enterprise level tools
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced user level experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to details, accuracy and analytical mindset
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
Join our Team in Wroclaw and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working for one of our world famous client. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.